24 FLOOR, LKF 29, 29 WYNDHAM STREET, CENTRAL, HONG KONG
IS AURIENT INVOLVED IN BUILD TO RENT PROJECTS?
Aurient Investment Partners (AIP) is directly involved with BTR projects in Australian by way of:
- Utilising our long experience in the Melbourne, South Melbourne and adjacent areas to provide research and advice on property markets to BTR developers.
- Advisory in relation to market and research in relation to Build to Rent projects in Australia, specifically Melbourne, including but not limited to advisory on design, amenities, market demand from tenants, tenancy terms and other related matters.
- Preparation of reports and presentations in regard to the above.
- Advisory Board
- Acting as member of Advisory Board for BTR developments.
- Attending quarterly and or monthly meetings as required.
- Advising trustee on matters required in the Unit Holders Agreement.
- Liaison – Asian Region
- Liaising with legal and tax advisors.
- Liaising with Qualified Unitholders.
- Aurient in it’s own right may make investments in suitable BTR projects after completing due diligence.
Michael Bentleywelcomes your call.
This for information purposes only and is not a recommendation nor is it an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to invest, or to procure an investment in or sell any securities, fund or investment vehicle in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.The Company does not provide financial advice and is not a financial adviser. The Company does not give or purport to give any taxation or financial advice.